Friday, November 18, 2011

Dare4distance

Why, hello buddies! Let's end this week(as well as EP) with a sweet song; Dare4distance. Wow, I really can't believe this EP is coming to an end too. It went by way faster than demo-shmemo did. I dont know why, but it did. Anywho, Dare4distance. It starts out with vocals, a strum every few seconds. this song is kinda slow. It's not fast like for example Heregoeznothin. But it's not slow. It's a nice tempo, though. As some sites have said, this song is about long distance relationships. Which I do second. This doesn't have to be for a girlfriend or vise versa. It could be for a sibling, or a friend. There's nothing that says their in love. Just that they miss each other. And it is hard to be so far from a person whom in which you care for. It seems the people you care the most for or maybe just one person, that the farther you are the more you ache to see them. Such as how, "Fridays, I see your face. And I can't breathe." This song can be for anyone. Pretty much for anyone who has someone important to them they miss truly. The instruments I believe are srtings(as in, violin and like a chello and such), g-tar, maybe piano. Hm, lots of piano in here. After the first chorus, the guitar part has like, a stop and go pattern once more. But instead of pauses, there's a quiet strum. This song is all around sweet. It makes me want to sing. The lyrics have such meaning, to distanced love. How I see it, Chris is sending this out to his lover(Yeah, yeah, I know it can go either way but for him I'll so with an oh so adored girl). She's in college or a far away place. Main point is she's away from him. Week days keep them apart, but when the weekend rolls around they can see each other again. They probably were thinking of going separate ways; splitting. But nope, they are gonna be daring(wink wink). They are going the distance and daring to be apart formally, but they're still together in the heart. Both can drive, so why worry? They can find a way to see each other. And they did. Each weekend. So to put this song together for a rating, it's say 4.6/5. Woah! Highest rating yet! Things just got interesting! Hahaha I'm kidding :) Well, thats all folks at home. Keep on chilling and being the people ya'll are :) See ya next week with The Summer EP. Have a rad friday :D
peace to my hommies~kate

No comments:

Post a Comment