Monday, November 7, 2011

Bigcitydreams

Before I start, I have to say 2 things...First off, I fucking adore this song :P and second, I am sorry that I'm umm 3 no, 4 days late on this. So lovelies. Lets begin :) I have to say i am oh-so-happy that I am on this song. It gives me smiles! Ha ha well, it starts out with piano and vocal. Nice combo.. ;) Ahaha....Um wellll, I think the instruments in this song are piano(well do Dur.), guitar is a must, umm tambourine. As it opens up, it's just piano. Then guitar and piano join together! Woohoo.....The piano is mostly high keys, which sounds cool. :) I think this song, If I have checked correctly is one of NSN's top songs. I find that it's probably the message along with the rhythm or such. I message is from him to a girl. She wants to get out of the town. Well, This song, we could all relate to. Got that person(or you) who wants to leave. Get out of the town. And you (or they) feel like they do know things but honestly it's not that simple. Since, if they did know then they wouldn't be shouting. And talking on about it. .last time I hd said "Heregoesnothin" is one on my faves in this EP, I lied. I like them all for sure. No top, or bottom.. No sure if it's possible for me to pick. Bigcitydreams is about a girl who dreams large; for a place in the big city. She is slightly confused, and trying to figure things out. She hasn't told anyone she is gonna leave for those dreams caused by her thinking she does know a few things. Chris wants her to just tell everyone she is going. She doesn;t like this town, no matter how good she really does have it. This song is cute, and a tell all on big dreams from a tiny town. I think this song gets a......4.7/5!! Par-tay :) Well beauties, my time to goooo. Next tune is smelyalata! Lates ;)
~love&peace, kate

No comments:

Post a Comment