Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heregoesnothin

Well, ain't this grand. The first EP is done, and we now have moved onto The Yippee!! Who's excited as I am? It could just be that it is Friday, Buutttttttt Never Shout Never can always make me happy. and smile. Alrighty, Heregoesnothin. ;) So now it starts with a capital letter. Cool :) Okay so this song is much more thought through than one's previous, as I expect the whole EP to be. The start of the song is techno...maybe..It has like, a maraca I believe. But it sounds like a crank or something....I know that doesn't quite help but listen to it, and tell me what it is! Ha I like his intro, "*Ahem* Check, check on two. alright, here goes nothin" It's pretty sweet. The instruments. There is guitar(once again, as always), I think there is a keyboard too. Not a piano though. Ha, and there are lots of layers in this one. Or at least a few. Oh, and that maraca or crank or........er.....I dont know....This song, again, is like nothing you'd here today. And for that, it is way better than most songs now a days. It's different because the way it's put together. The beat, the sounds, and how he sings. He actually sings. And he HITS THOSE HIGH NOTES! Yeah, I said i was excited. which means i can get quite hyper...I like the guitar in this one. It's not like, continuous. It stops, then goes and then, oh you guessed it, it goes again! Ha This is one of my faves of this EP. The lyrics are some of my faves mainly. They're bout a girl, who likes to talk. She doesn't have patience or wait for things. She thinks he (Chris) knows things he doesn't know and it's getting hard for him to pretend to know. No one notices his "laughs woe" or that his eyes don't quite see right anymore. People keep asking him and honestly, hes got nothin! Ha, well the girl is down, and being who he is, Chris says she's strong to everyone. But she's a liar. and liars get what comes around in the final blow. This song is for I guess maybe when you're down. and There's a person who is making you down. I think this song can get you back up from those hard times and make you smile. Those hard times, are a waste sooooo listen to Never Shout Never! Hahaha Oh yes. :) Well, for such upbeat and cheery, and something which I can't put my wee finger on; gets ummmm, 4.5/5. Alright, so The Yippee is started!! Hallelujuh! Oi I spelt that wrong. Ha well, sassy suzies, i'm out. :) love yall
~peace to the middle east ;), kate

No comments:

Post a Comment