Monday, October 24, 2011

myfriendjane

welcome back my peoples! This weeks song, myfriendjane.Yeeah, that's how it's wrote :) No caps, and no spaces. I really like it like that, call me crazy! Hm Well, This is such a sweet song. It makes me woe(I learned a new word! :o), but I'm still in a happy state. You know like when you're crying but they're "happy tears", I guess you could kinda say it's like that. Point is, any song that can make me feel a stronger emotion than just being a "hyperactive-makesmewannadance-thisisacoolsong" girl is great song in my book. So far, this song has a thumbs up for me. Okay next up, the beginning of myfriendjane. I actually think it is a little slow for me. The way it starts doesn't fit for me. I mean Chris, dude, could you have maybe added an instrument/audio/sound to make the entrance slightly(and I SLIGHTLY) pop out a bit? And I hate, I really do, to point this out. I think the first line is off-key. When he says girl in "You see this girl", Off key. My honest opinion. BUT, I give him credit for not cutting that out and damn auto tuning it. So yay for that but still sorry for being the out-of-pitch police!! Heh.. Well, after the bridge (Every song that I've wrote about you. And how we need you back. Yeah, it's kinda like that") I honestly was surprised to hear the pick up and how the beat changed. It was a cool add in. It was a nice twist on the song. I hadn't seen it coming and it mixed well in the song. Having the pick up in a song can really change the effect on the listener. I mean, like you can't tell me that having an entire slow song on is super duper entertaining like a faster beat or louder beat song, can you? Each song has some part to draw people in! This, fits perfectly in. The lyrics really are thoughtful and fucking sweet. I'm thinking it's about his friend, (dur.) who is Jane (duh.) and she doesn't see her beauty. Hence, "We all agree she's so beautiful". I'm assuming that she's quite complicated and not easy to understand at a first glance. She must have left for something since he's wrote songs about how all of his friends and probably others wish for her return. He's reminding her of how she's beautiful. She doesn't see it so that why. This sweet, sad, thought full song really gets to me and I can't deny how good it is. So for myfriendjane's finally rating, I give it 3.8 moons! Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking!! 3.8??? What the hell!! Well my friend, I shall ask you this, would you rather myfriendjane have 3.8 moons or 3.5? It's no quite 4 moons to me, but it's def higher than 3.5. Till next time lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment