Tuesday, October 25, 2011

shesgotstyle

And to conclude demo shmemo, shesgotstyle. Oh, my my my....This song is one of my tippy top favorites. :) Okay well, it is sweet, meaningful and super catchy. I have often caught myself singing this song in my head too many times in class. This song is one of those songs you can play anywhere. In the car, on a walk, loud in your room, and many more occasions. Well, I believe the instruments in this song are acoustic guitar(as always..), mayyybbe piano..? I've heard it in other songs in this EP...Also, I think maybe a tambourine Um, I love this intro. I really like it when he opens up with no instruments. It's cool. To me at least. You know, you don't see songs like this often. Ones that are true from the heart and actually MEAN something. Am I right? music now-a-days but some artists are a little crappy...Which is why this song, I am falling in love with. Chris's voice is really like, I dont really know how to explain it, but like, crisp. Or something....Like, it is, clear or whatever, and it comes out really good. Ha, watch me remember the word I'm thinking of ten minutes later......This song(I think) Isnt auto tuned. Which, I am absolutely cool with! Chris doesn't need auto tune. He has such a great voice. :) Yeah, he sounds good. Really good, in this song. The lyrics are adorable. I had to say it! I had read the lyrics, and geez, did I smile. Everyone wants a relationship like this, I mean, one that your lover is just so sweet and over powered with love :) They dream about you. And when you're around, they only see you. To me, this song is about a girl he likes, or cares about and well thinks she's cool. Shes got style! Ha, he really likes her, but she really doesnt see how since she "might think I'm incapable of loving a soul like yours". Ha, and he is saying she's perfect and not to take a listen to what they say bout her. She might think he's not able to love her cause he's naive but, he believes in her. She has dreams. :) He's saying there's no ones like her, and he can't stop loving her, or believing in her, or ever leave her. This adorable, cute, fun, special, meaningful, true song, is great. A good one. So to conclude "demo shmemo" I shall give shesgotstyle lets say, 4.5 moons? Yeah, thats right :) Next EP is "the Yippee"!! Woohoo Well, later all my buds :) Stay chillin'
~peace and love, kate

No comments:

Post a Comment